Organic 100% Acai Powder.
Organic 100% Acai Powder is made from whole Acai berries and does not contain any fillers or bulking agents. Acai berries are one of the richest natural sources of antioxidants, especially Anthocyanins. These Anthocyanins act as a natural antioxidant and also have a mild antibacterial effect.
Acai contains a high amount of Essential Fatty Acids, necessary for both growth and development. Fatty Acids cannot be made by the body and need to be supplied by our diet.
It is made from imported Organic Acai puree that has been dried using innovative low temperature drying process. The gentle nature of this technology ensures the nutrients, flavour volatiles and colour of the Acai are not damaged during processing.
- Cognitive Function - May lower oxidative stress and inflammation to promote health and memory
- Heart Health - Anthocyanin consumption has been strongly linked to oxidative stress protection
- Anti cancerous properties - shown to induce cancer cell death
- Performance in athletes - increase in plasma antioxidant activity, serum lipid profiles improved, and it appeared to help with exercise-induced muscle injury
- Nutrient and antioxidant dense - fights free radicals to boost immunity and reduce inflammation
- Weight management
- Made from premium Brazilian Organic Acai Puree
- Colour: Dark purple
- 1kg powder = 8.1kg Acai puree
- Made in Australia from imported ingredients
- Certified by Australian Certified Organic
- Certified by Kosher Australia
- Packed in resealable pouches.
Ideal for smoothies and acai bowls
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
- testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.
- If you are unsure, please consult your health care practitioner.